Join the crew
We’re always on the lookout for good eggs to join the Creative Natives team. If you have your head screwed on, are a nice and considerate person and like to do exciting and meaningful work while having a laugh, you’re a good egg. We want people to be themselves and bring all of their quirks and passions to work with them.
Experience in recruitment or a degree is not necessarily needed, but if you have it, all the better. If you have passion and drive, we can teach you the rest. We look for things like:
- Great organisational and multitasking skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and make people feel comfortable when chatting with you
- Not being afraid to ask questions, be creative and challenge yourself
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We’re a team of people who are passionate about building the futures of our clients and candidates, and creating change within the industry to benefit everyone who is a part of it. We love our work, but also love hanging out and having a blast together.
Being true to our values is important to us. We:
- Challenge ourselves and each other
We’re a competitive bunch, so we’re constantly pushing ourselves and each other to be and do better.
- Do what we say we’re going to do
Whether it’s to a client, candidate or to each other, if we say we’re going to do something, we’re going to see it through.
- Are compassionately honest
There’s no bs with us, but at the same time, we’re not going to be blunt about it. We’re honest, but kind.
- Give a shit
We care deeply about clients, candidates and what we do. We love this industry and only want the best for it and everyone in it.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you want to be a part of, keep reading!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A company that puts people first. We operate in a grown up environment where we trust you to do your job and allow you to work in a way that works best for you. We tend to do two days in the office and three days at home – we feel it gives us a good balance between collaboration and focus time
- Unlimited annual leave once you’ve passed your probation. Work and travel during the European summer? Yes please!
- The second Friday of every month as a life admin/wellbeing/you do you day
- Eight weeks paid parental leave scheme
- Quarterly commission on top of your base salary
- Dog friendly office!
- Doing some really good and meaningful work. In addition to working with clients and candidates, we do exciting stuff with social enterprises and not-for-profits
- Working with a cool crew who like to have fun and hang out socially from time to time
- Awesome rooftop parties at The Commons (where we’re based in Melbourne and Sydney)
Keen? Shoot an email to Ryan at email@example.com with your CV and the answer to these questions in your cover letter:
- Why do you want to work for Creative Natives?
- What makes you a good fit for our team?
- What interests you about recruitment?
- Tell us about you as a person – what’s an interesting fact about you or something cool you’ve been involved in/done?