Creative Natives Launches a Mentoring Program
We received an amazing response from 50 Senior professionals, who generously volunteered their time and expertise. The Mentors had a swag of experience; ranging from Creative Directors, General Managers, Head of Digital, Head of Client Services, Account Managers, Product Managers, UX & UI Designers and general Marketers.
We partnered with RMIT University, and welcomed a number of eager Natives new to industry, who had recently found themselves looking for new opportunities.
Creative Natives Mentors focused on:
- Making their Folio and CV’s engaging.
- Standing out on social channels.
- How to nail their first interview.
- How to answer interview questions.
- What it takes to build a successful career.
- Demonstrating emotional intelligence.
- Skills that will be in demand in the future.
Due to the huge success of the Program, we’re aiming to hold two programs a year – March and October.
Keen to get involved in the next program? Follow us on LinkedIn or get in early, register at firstname.lastname@example.org